Sunday, February 3, 2008

More Valentines

A couple of friends came over a few mornings ago and we made some more Valentines cards. I really struggled to find a design that I liked. I think I re-started a card about 4 times until I was was somewhat happy. I hate when I have bad days like this. Good thing they don't come around very often :).

This is a great card to make if you have tons of scraps laying around. I made glitter dots around the scalloped circle and then I took a push pin and made little holes all the way around the heart.



















I love working with chalk. It makes the card look so soft and nice. I stamped the heart with clear ink and then I used my chalk to color in the heart using three different colors. After I was done with the heart, I cut it in four squares, mounted it on purple paper and put it on my card.

No comments: