Friday, September 11, 2009

Darn stamp pad!

As most of you know my craft stuff has been in storage for over a year. Well in the box I packed my stamp pads in I purposely put the stamp pads upside down (because that's the way you are suppose to store them) and didn't realize that the new Close To My Heart stamp sets are already upside down, so in actuality I wasn't storing them upside down........does that make sense? Well in this card that I made I couldn't get the stamp perfect because of my ink pad but I REALLY wanted to use this color so I did it anyway. Normally the stamp would be completely colored and you wouldn't be able to see any speckles.

You probably can't see it but I outlined each leaf with a gold gel pen. It gave it an extra pop!


















This stamp set is called Flourished Blessings and is by Close To My Heart. My only comment about this set is that I wish the leaves were smaller in size.

No comments: