Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Stamp on stamp

I just love this stamp set! Who ever designed this set dang creative, I think. I didn't have much time yesterday, so I went with a easy fast card but I still think it turned out great! The stamped words on the bottom of the card came from a different stamp set. So, I actually used two different stamp sets for this card!


If I had more time to play around with this card I would have cut out one or two of the balloons after I stamped them and put a 3-D glue dot under them to make them raised a bit.
























This stamp set is called 'Birthday Bash' and it's by Close To My Heart! I really think it is one of their best birthday stamp sets and a must have!



1 comment:

Nick and Anne Priest said...

I love this one! What a great set!