Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mojo

I hate to admit it, but I lost my crafting mojo for a while. I've been busy with lots of different things and just haven't had the crafting spunk in me lately. But I think I found it!! I've been been a "card-makin, sewin-stuff woman lately.

I found a beautiful king size pillowcase that I love but it didn't match any of our bedding so I have been holding on to it FOREVER. Well, as I was surfing my craft blogs that I follow, I found this TUTORIAL for a pillowcase dress. I had to try it!


Isn't this so dang cute?!! I added the rick rack at the bottom to match the pink ribbon I used for straps. My husband thinks I need to do something wit the mid part of the dress but I like it the way it is and the girls LOVE it. They fight over wearing it so I better hit the goodwill/thrift store and find some more pillowcases. I bought this pillowcase for 99 cents, so after I was done making it, I think the dress end up costing me about $2.00.

No comments: