Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dresser re-do

We were in need of another dresser and I was at the thrift store and found the most ugliest dresser EVER for $7. My mind started going a mile a minute on how I could make it pretty! I bought it, brought it home and started the transformation. Of course, I didn't take a picture of it.....dumb, I know....cuz you would have been amazed at the before and after! But here is the after:






































I sanded the dresser then painted it white. I then added scrapbook paper to the drawers and top with modge podge and then sealed it with clear spray. The nobs are wooden dowel tops that I sprayed and put on. Don't you love it???? The girls said, "Wow Mom it's like magic!".

2 comments:

Tammy said...

WOW! That is awesome! You did a great job. (No surprise there, everythign you do is magic! :)

Barbara Burwell said...

Great Job! It goes great with the stripped curtains!