Monday, October 3, 2011

Princess Dress

This is one of those projects that I've been wanted to make but have never got around to it. Well, I finally put time aside and did it. I was a bit intimidated by this project and I'm not sure why. I think it was because I would have to cut the wood dress top out and I have never done that before. It was a lot easier than I thought!

After sanding down the top of the dress I modged podged scrapbook paper on to it. I decided to add a little lace to the top as well.

Then I cut all my tulle and got out my handy dandy staple gun and went to work. All the tulle is stapled to the wood! Then I added the ribbon for the hair accessories to be clipped to.

Last thing I did was drill the holes in the shoulders and used wide white ribbon to hang it up!

No comments: