Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lion Eyes!

I decided to make a fun card today! Who doesn't like to open a card and chuckle a little? This stamp set I used was a lot of fun. When I got it I thought it would just be used for any child's card I make, but as I was thinking of all the card possibilities I realized that I would totally send this to a friend. So here it is:

I used my pot a dot embossing folder (with my Cuttlebug) and did it backwards. The dots are suppose to bubble up, not be indented. I was so bugged that I wasted a piece of paper but then my son came in and said, "Oh, Momma that paper is so cool!". Thanks to him and his creative eye, I didn't waste any paper! I think it looks great backwards!!The googly eyes make the card so fun and will make the receiver chuckle for a second!



















Isn't this an adorable set? Think of all the possible cards you could make with it!!
The stamp set is called "Life's a Jungle" and again it is by Close To My Heart!

1 comment:

Nick and Anne Priest said...

cute card! It would make me laugh.