Friday, June 25, 2010

Smores on a stick

My church group is trying to raise money for the Relay for Life event today and I offered to make something for their bake sale. I saw this idea on a blog I ran across (can't remember where) and wanted to make them for a while and decided this would a great thing to sell. They were so easy to make and they taste GREAT!!. I bought some Hersey chocolate bars and melted them in the microwave. Then I put a sucker stick in a marshmallow, dipped it in the chocolate and rolled in graham cracker crumbs. After I had several on a tray I put them into he freezer for about 10-15 minues, then I wrapped two of them together in a cellophane bag and tied them with a ribbon. I think they'll be able to sell them for a dollar a piece. Would you pay $1 for two Smores on a Stick?















2 comments:

Lori said...

Yum! $1 is a reasonable price- good luck!

Tammy said...

Great idea! I love it!