Friday, February 11, 2011

Memory Family Game

I am the youngest of six kids and everyone is married with children so for Christmas we draw families instead of individual names to give gifts to. Well, this year I was doing homemade gifts for my brother and his family we drew and here is one of the gifts I did. It is a memory game. The pictures on the discs are members of the my family we were assigned to as well as pictures of grandparents on both sides. My brother has three young children so I thought this would be a great game for them.

I bought wood discs at Micheal's and printed pictures of the family members from my printer her at home. I painted the discs white and used my 1 1/4 hole punch to make the pictures round. I modged podged the pics on the discs on one side and scrapbook paper (punched out by my 1 inch hole punch) on the other side. I made a matching box to go with the game as well.












No comments: