Thayne has several shirts in his closet that he just doesn't' wear for whatever reason so I decided to go shopping in the closet and look for something I could use to make another dang cute dress for my girls. I saw a blog where they made a dress out of a man's shirt so I decided to give it a try.
I found an old dress that the girls hardly wear (cuz it has tons of stains on it) to use as a pattern for the new dress I was making. I cut around the dress leaving about an inch for seam allowance, and then started to sew. I used the extra material to make my own bias tape so I could put it around the neck and arm holes. No hemming was necessary, since I used the bottom of the shirt!!!
(Nice hair!! We hadn't done hair-do's yet!)