Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Made me some ICE CREAM

I have never had a good experience with homemade ice cream. I can remember doing it a couple of times when I was a kid, with my family, and it always tasted like ice milk....YUK!! Well I was going through my list of blogs I visit everyday and found this recipe for homemade ice cream with no ice cream machine needed!!! Yes, that's right...NO MACHINE NEEDED! Well, today is my daughter's Birthday so I decided to give it a try. It takes about 10 minutes to make but takes about six hours to freeze, so don't think you can make it and eat it right away. And for all you health nuts out there (I really wish I was you!) this is not a recipe for you!

Here is the link: HOMEMADE ICE CREAM

















The Ice Cream was a huge hit in our house!!!

No comments: