Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dollar Store Stars

I saw this great idea on another blog but I can't remember where....so if the person who had this great idea ever makes it to my blog, please forgive me for not mentioning your blog! These stars are from the dollar store and they are very light (and flimsy) but worked perfect for what I wanted to use them for.



















I found some great scrapbook paper that matched perfect in my living room and went to work cutting, modge podging and hanging!! Yep, it was that easy!



















And then I hung them above the picture holders I made the other day!!



















What do you think???????????

3 comments:

Tammy said...

So dang cute! You need ot teach me how to make those!

Marty said...

Love the stars, really neat ideas!! I love to find inexpensive items and turn them into something priceless! =))

Elizabeth said...

These are adorable! Love the quote on the top of the page!